Sunday, August 31, 2008

A bit of Nostalgia

I got down a box of winter clothes from the attic today (not that we will need those any time in the next month and a half) and in it was Calvin's bumblebee costume, which he wore for Halloween when he was 19 months old!! Of course, he just had to try it on. And of course, I had to take pictures. So then I decided to find these old ones and compare him then and now. It brings back such memories. How much fun was this party? Look at those cute kids!

Here's Calvin at 19 months:


And today, almost 3 1/2:

He's growing so quickly!! I actually can't believe he still fits in it. This will be Luke's Halloween costume this year. I'll post pictures whenever I manage to wriggle him into it...


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ahhhh!!! They were so little! I too ran across Mikie's cow costume today and took a little trip down memory lane in my mind. Thanks for posting the pictures. We miss everyone!

Your daughter will be so cute! Until then....enjoy "Calvinita"

Amber said...

Steph both of those blogs were great! I love seeing the pics of the kids when they were younger and how hilarious is that one of Calvin in the unitard!?!? So funny!!

Lynn Smith said...

Oh my goodness, what a coincidence. Jack just tried on his old duck costume too the other day and I took pictures. I'll put it up on my blog. You were PREGGERS with Luke at that party!

Boagie (Janice) said...

The boys are so cute. Wish I lived closer so everyone could trick or treat at my house anytime of the year. I miss seeing all the cute kids and every one of their GREAT mommies. You all need pats on the backs for being so wonderful.