Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cold Front

We are enjoying the first cold front of the season. Which, down here, mean temperatures in the mid-80's with lows in the mid-60's. Some of you (those in WA) are probably laughing about that being a "cold front" but trust me, when you've been living with 90 degree temperatures and 90% humidity, 80 degrees feels AWESOME!!! I can walk outside without breaking into a sweat! I got to open my windows, and the boys and I spent a good portion of the day outside. There is something about that change in weather that just really lifts your spirit. I'm sure it will be back in the 90's by the end of the week, but I'm enjoying it while its here. I can't wait for more fall weather!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Have to admit, that is pretty hilarious! We have had beautiful weather up here also, I just hope it holds out for a little while longer. I don't want it to go away either!!

Tracy said...

We just had 2 glorious days of "cool weather" as well. It made me miss WA so much and reminded me of the weather we had when we went on the hike at Fort Ebey (back in the days of only 1 child)